Don’t let CPD become a ‘tick the box’ chore. With iCPD, everyday is a CPD day. We understand the nuances that set CPD apart from lifelong learning (LLL), formal training and routine courses. That’s why, iCPD endeavours to make CPD an ongoing practice for you, delivered through complete personalisation of learning. Let’s take a look at some direct and indirect benefits you can reap by becoming an iCPD member :
- Keep your professional qualifications current and relevant with high value – It's 2022 and Covid has changed how we learn and work. Today, we learn from work, not for work. iCPD membership offers you high quality, relevant content that is personalised to you as per your unique needs and interests.
- Develop competence by rewiring your skills for the future - CPD has a multidimensional approach to long haul career development. Offer cutting edge competency in your services that sets you apart from colleagues and competitors. Build expertise, stay updated, broaden your skill base and become a competent problem solver for your business or industry.
- Build credibility with prestigious post nominals and digital badges – Build instant social credibility for your personal brand amongst peers and prospects, with prestigious post nominals. Use certified digital badges on your social networks to show your professionalism and commitment to CPD with The Institute of CPD.
- Leverage the power of community and networking – Stay market relevant by connecting with fellow professionals, coaches and experts across the globe. We work with the CPD Standards office to bring you the best of learning, people and mentors.
- Get a personalised, flexible and self paced learning plan – Get a personalised learning plan addressing your specific professional and personal development needs. Access eLearning content that is flexible and self-paced, allowing you to learn wherever and whenever suits you best.
- Create new employment opportunities and boost your CV – With continuous upskilling that is market relevant, you get to create new employment opportunities for yourself. By learning complementary skill sets, expanding on your core specialisation and incorporating the application of technology, automation etc to your field, you stand a chance at exponentially increasing your earning potential and business revenue.
- Set yourself up for collaboration and innovation – The path to growth is not competition. It’s, collaboration and co-creation. Find the best minds in your industry and collaborate to execute new ideas and bring your vision alive. Be it group work in your office, or an online community of like minded professionals, CPD nurtures collaborative skills and helps you build long term, meaningful, professional relationships.
- Improve cognitive function and drive your curiosity – Continuous learning has been associated with better cognitive function, a heightened sense of awareness and increased levels of confidence and courage when pursuing opportunities. Your formal education may not have factored in your dynamic interests and evolving curiosity. But with an iCPD membership, you can drive your curiosity and explore new ways of thinking and problem solving. These qualities become priceless assets not just for you but for any organisation you become a part of.
- Get exclusive access to iCPD courses, training and events – As an iCPD member you get a one stop solution for all your CPD needs via our extensive library of training, courses and industry relevant reading material. You also get invites to member only events, seminars, gatherings meant to help you learn from industry experts and honorary fellows.
- Job ops straight to your inbox – With our monthly e-newsletter, we’ve got you covered when it comes to job opportunities that are aligned with your CPD progress plan. Get the latest industry news, hiring trends, interviews hacks and everything you need to ace your career goals.
To survive and thrive, organisations must urgently become learning organisations, where every colleague is recognised as an individual learner, requiring continual growth and mastery of their daily work life.
Businesses that understand the importance of delving into everyday issues impacting their performance, and proactively develop the expertise required to traverse everyday challenges in a complicated ecosystem are significantly more likely to grow and succeed.